Monday, August 27, 2007

Catch An Auburn Tiger by the Toe!

Ok, don't play this one if you get squeamish. This is courteousy of Davo, he's my videographer, and he's good.

This is post Morris Bridge run with Davo, Becky, Randy and me. We saw Woody out on the trail, but he was too smart to run with us. Ok, here's the video click and view (I'll figure out how to just post it soon):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5701418585524273245&hl=en


Ok, when your done with your movie, I want you to check out the link to Chase's blog, look at the picture of his feet. Come back for the re-vote on Quien es Mas Macho.

Can you say, WINNER! Oh, yeah, I finally won at something, the nasty-arse feet award! They are after all feet Lieutenant, not Roses.

Weekend's workout: Pretty darn productive: Saturday, 25 at Croom. Sunday 14 at Flatwoods, and successful toe surgery.
Not bad, 39 mile weekend :)

5 comments:

superdave524 said...

Bout time. Oh, and, Ouch!

Mr. Matt said...

Dave,
That actually hurt alot more than I let on. There is a five minute clip that Davo shot in which I wimp out, but I don't think you need to see that one.

Be cool.
AndyMan

Chase Squires said...

Oh yeah, well tomorrow I'm shoving broken glass down my shorts and running a 50-mile out'n'back, uphill both ways, with no water in sandals I made from old tires ....

(gross, man. But I'm willing to bet the tattoo hurt more ... and it took 3 hours ... just sayin')

Chase Squires said...

Oh, and Andy, you should go see "Superbad," seriously. It's right up your, err, alley.

Mr. Matt said...

I keep waiting for the Beckster to respond re: Superbad, which is what she thought it was. I saw the Bored Oldtomato and shared your opinion there. So I may have to check it out.

I must agree with the Tatoo assessment. (Plus can you keep a secret? The toenail thing was staged, I had cut tried to yank it off, but there was too much resistance, so I cut it off and then called Davo over. If you look real close you can see the clippers in the video, but go ahead with your run plans if you want!)