Thursday, August 2, 2007

Vermont Pix





Ok, I've been MIA from AOL, sorry, I've been soaking up rays and downing tuna colodas at the beach since my retrun from the green mountains.

However, I was on the comp usa long enough to download some pictures from the Beckster:

So, enthusiastic at the start are Becky, Andy and the Woodman.


Woody and Andy doing a little Carbo loading. What? No Red cup for Jon? No wonder Jon finished and the rest of us.... are left to try again!





Above: Now, if this isn't the sweetest picture. Woody and Trudy at camp 10 Bears. From what I have seen, Trudy could hold a clinic on how to crew an ultra, Woody is the luckiest of men!

Becky and I discussing "strategy" at mile 30. (Above)

Becky and I "revising strategy at mile 44." (Below)

Me, young (as I'm ever going to get!), and dumb (sadly, that may increase) and feeling great (yes Candi, I know, looks can be deceiving!) leaving camp 10 Bears.

Well, there you have it, for now. The picture tour. I haven't been running much here at la playa, but my comeback run is on Sunday at Croom. Hope you kin make it (kin is spelled incorrectly, should be can, but as you guys are my family, and in Alabama, that's kin!)

2 comments:

superdave524 said...

We all got several families. I got my nucular (in deference to Dear Leader "W")family, I got my church family, I got my work family. Tribes, don't you know. I envy your running family, but am glad to be in one of your tribes, anyway.

Mr. Matt said...

Yeah, that running family is pretty cool. Even though we didn't perform very well in Vermont, we all had fun!

Glad we are getting to see more of each other aqain, 'cause the nuclear family is one of the best (and that doesn't mean Homer and the Simpsons!!)