Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Morning After The Morning After

Well, the B'day run went swimmingly. I was able to scratch out 5 miles for a recovery run on Monday. It weren't too bad. Shoot, I am hardly sore (still glad I'm not running with Davo today, I learned my lesson there, I have to wait till he's run 46 miles and I've been living the life of Riley, which Davo is doing in Seatle with a slew of Lisa's family.)

I am all set for a 90 minute run today, figure that'll be about 8 miles (there is all that filling water bottles, waiting on running partners, using the facilities, route discussion, and such to claim some of the time.)

I'm all kinds of 'xited about Arkansas, honestly, I didn't even want to go my running has been so sub-par (great in Golf, crappy in everything else) but the B'day run rejuvenated me. Now I may even finish in the top 50%. No matter, I'll have fun.

Boring post today, don't have fancy graphics like Chase, so, go Devil Rays (and take the Bucs with you!) and I'll have something clevererer tomorrow.



And Four plays later the Bucs the scored a touchdown to beat the Devil Rays by a grand slam!

5 comments:

Rebekx said...

Well, I have been MIA..since I had to work and then BAIL on the birthday run (sorry!)
but...had to comment on the movie superbad...which was really GROSS. yes, you can quote me...ok..maybe a boy (puberty-type) might identify..but how many times can you really laugh at the "imagine my d*ck in any-part-of-the-anatomy?"
what is the conspiracy to elevate this movie and its sibling, Knocked UP, to artistic status? the "critics" loved this movie, but I think the writer/director paid the nations liberal movie critics to gush over this nonsense...
:) in my humble opinion...(ps...great run tonight angie....)

superdave524 said...

Did you say Davo did Seattle Slew?

Chase Squires said...

Bah, the problem with women .. no sense of humor. You prolly don't like the Three Stooges either ... (trust me dudes, it's a funny flick)

superdave524 said...

Chase, did AndyMan say that Davo did Seattle Slew?

Mr. Matt said...

Ok, First, It wasn't Davo, it was Catherine the Great and it was Man-O-War not Seattle Slew.

Second, I'll just have to see the movie this weekend and give you my impressions. I didn't know that there was a "liberal" critic, but I'll check it out.

Third, there is no third.