Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Knowledge is Good

Thank you Mr. Faber! Knowledge is good.

Here's a piece of it for you, one of my little pearls that the students are all so very (not so very, don't like all) of:
"It's nice to know yourself so well that you don't need a clock; you don't need to know what place you are in; you just know what your effort level is. You know you did well without the aid of any outside source."

I said that, I said it last night, it came to me over some Shrimp and mixed veggies (still meat free after 4 months). This was me at Arkansas, this was Chase at Arkansas, this was Angie at the John Holmes 50K, and with a little training and much crash testing, this could be you too!

Hey, just so you know, the Faber Mascot is the Mongols, not bad. Any votes?

7 comments:

superdave524 said...

You want a vote? Put it in a poll. You wanna just do it, then just do it. What's voting anyway? You think Chopper'd let Steffon vote? Pick a name, AndyMan, it's your blog. Harden the Fuck up!

superdave524 said...

Oh, and my vote is for Booze Monkeys.

Chase Squires said...

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Mr. Matt said...

Er, I beg to dif' Vernon! Fat Drunk and stupid is a way to go through life. Tell me that wasn't sounding good at 6 AM on Sunday 10/7.

SuperDave, yeah, that was funny, I liked it!

superdave524 said...

Hey, fat dudes need love, too.

Barbara S said...

Harden the Heck Up, boys. If it's just a name, why not pick one that he won't be embarrassed if his daughter, Sister Teresa, and his students read? I mean, really, we all get the point!

Chase Squires said...

Okay, Barb, "The Inflamed Codpieces" it is!