Thursday, October 18, 2007

Relax, Booze Monkey, Relax!

Update: The Monk pulls back ahead, e-ee, e-ee, (that's a monkey noise, course Boozer may be, e-hick, e-hick!)

Dear Booze Monkey,

I always knew you had it in you, I never thought that there was a reason to be concerned.

Enclosed is my favorite picture of you from my friend Chase's leg. Many people saw it as they tried to keep up with him in Arkansas.

Best of luck as you seek to become the HFUU Mascot. I just wanted you to know that I believe in you!

Andy Man

Yall you get on line and vote! Shoot, nudge a colleague out of her chair boot up her computer and cast that (those) ballot (ballots :)

5 comments:

Chase Squires said...

"Dear Andy, many thanks for your kind words. Being that you live in Florida, I'll wait for the recount ... oh what am I saying? With enough Monkey Business, I can just rig the recount, too!" --- Best, BM

(say, isn't it 5 o'clock somewhere??)

Mr. Matt said...

Dear BM,
No revisionist history here (much, ok, a lot)
AndyMan

ps, tell SuperDave I voted for Joe 6-pack too!

The Puerto Rican said...

Andy,
You've swung me over to the Booze Monkey. If he's good enough for you and Chaser (who I've never met), he's good enough for me!!

Just me said...

Puerto Rican,
I'm hoping that if Booze Monkey is elected, ("if" - HA!) that Chaser fellow will feel obliged to make an appearance at Croom or Nobleton or elsewhere near.

Joe Bag of Doughnuts said...

Hey BM,
My friend and relative Joe Six Pack is hot on your heels! You'd better come up with a campaign promise or two.