Thursday, January 10, 2008

Howling at the Moon

I read on-line that Rich Rodriquez, former top dog footballer at West VA, now head man in charge of football at Michigan University says that the same Mountaineer fans that loved him are now howling at him, even threatening the life of he and his family.

Could these be the howlers about whom he speaks?

The University of West Virginia Mountaineers


Hey, I'd be PO'd too if I were a WVU fan (mostly because it would mean association with West Virginia, only two good things to come out of W.VA are Interstate 24..... and ..... and.... like I said, there's only one good thing to ever come out of W.VA), I mean losing your coach to some Northern school, but to threaten a man? I mean egg his house, smash his mailbox (don't really) but to threaten a man and his family? Hey WVU fans, Drop and give me 20! Losers!!!!

Special thanks to My Friend Amy for sending over the picture. The picture also came with a question: How do mountains hear? I do not know the answer.

7 comments:

superdave524 said...

How do Mountains hear? With their Mountain-ears, natch!

Mr. Matt said...

Whoo, who, with their Mountain- ears, I get it, whooo! And how about trains, how do they hear?

superdave524 said...

Also with their Mountain, uh, with their Engine-ears. Did you lose the Arrow Book of Jokes? Okay, got a knock-knock joke for you. Say, "knock, knock".

Mr. Matt said...

Knock, knox

Mr. Matt said...

Oh, I get it,
Andy, "Knock Knock"
Dave, "Who's there?"
Andy, "Duh,
Well NO DUH,

Reset,
A- "K K"
D- W's T?"
A- "Andy"
D- "Andy Who?"
A- "Andy bit me again! Wait that wasn't Andy, it was Marv Albert!"

superdave524 said...

Yeah, never ask Marv's girlfriend, "what's eating you?". Generally it's gonna be Marv.

Dr. Maguse said...

Superdave read my mind...about the sucker...men can't be suckers! Only we women can be!
I am McLassLovin