Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hey, I'm Not that Nice!

You know, I read the blog, Out in Left Field http://www.outinleftfield.com/ And I see a couple of complete jerks that post on there, and I am full of admiration for my buddy Chase's (a fine person) friend Kate. She doesn't let this/these jerks pull her in to debate.

I am not Kate! I don't like it when people speak badly of my friends or of nice people anywhere. Dear God, give me strength! Help me understand. The whole thing with wisdom, courage, patience, yadda, yadda!

Help me do as Chopper would, Harden the F' Up!

PS, thank you Barbara for helping me to HATE the term fag! I don't think I'll write it again!
Thank you Kate for being a role model for tolerating dumb-bunnies (sorry, it's a family-esque blog)

7 comments:

The Professor said...

Everyone's a tough guy when they are behind a keyboard and using a fake name. I won't even get into the logical fallacy of the if/then statement that was made. Just checked out outinleftfield.com and definitely enjoyed it (I love well written political commentary whether I agree with it or not, and the Libertarian in me agreed with half of it :-) )

Mr. Matt said...

Prof, I'm all over the Lib. thing, and even if I wasn't, so what, I love and understand that you dig it, dig it? I just hate that "Colored-Muslim" and whatever the dude called hilary thing. And on my site, "Fag," maybe it's supposed to be funny, but I think that is as funny as a Black joke. Anyway, I don't want to offend a friend trying to be funny, but darn it, I don't want my friends to be offended by someone trying to be funny either. And if the person is really being mean, well, they can DROP And give me 200!

And Kiss Tracy for me!

Chase Squires said...

With you Andy, bummer why some idiots are such idiots when posting as anonymous ... explains drivers.

Mr. Matt said...

Hey, sounds like a poll coming up! And could it be the dude from Kate's blog? Don't know.

superdave524 said...

Maybe he meant to say "frog". No, that wouldn't make any sense, either...

kate said...

I'm with you Andy and, for what it's worth, you guys are among my most favorite posters and friends. As far as not getting dragged into a debate, well, my Uncle Joe says it best: You cannot have a battle of the wits with someone who's unarmed.

Or as I say it: You can't win a pissing contest with a prick.

And of course, I'm ashamed to admit this, I'm always a little afraid that I'm related to one or two of the Anon A-holes.

Please keep coming back. Don't let them scare you away! I'd miss you guys too much...Y'all make my day in more ways than one!

Mr. Matt said...

Kate,
Hey thanks, but I still don't know if I'm F'boy or Runner Fool, because darn it, I don't like to be called fool! (actually, I don't mind)