Saturday, March 1, 2008

SuperDave, I Pity the Fool!

Ok, SuperDave524 was gracious enough to dole out some tributes to posters and lurkers on his excellent "IntheBoro" site (catchy name) and I liked the idea so much I decided to post one for him. One, that's pretty easy, but he did four, man I pity the fool that has thinks that hard. Anyway, here's SuperDave's tribute (I'd forgotten how funny SuperDave is, well, here's a reminderator:



Thank you SuperDave!

Also, Check out the New YouTuber for you Don't Mess Around with Jim. I found some actual Jim Croce footage, and he's introduced by the "hippie" version of Kenny Rogers (Before he made all that chicken for Seinfeld :)

3 comments:

superdave524 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
superdave524 said...

Ah, my hero! Super Dave Osborne gave meaning to all us Daves out there (you can't edit comments, so I rewrote it).

Dr. Maguse said...

THANK YOU.
He is soooo funny