Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm No Lazy Guy

While I was running 6 miles this morning, once again, relatively pain free :) I heard an awesome song from Slobberbone's release, Everything You thought was Right is Wrong. The song is, Lazy Guy. I really like it.

It's about a dude that gets hassled because he's lazy.

Well, let me speak for him... nah, that's too much trouble. I'll let the Bourbon Dogs play it for you. It's not that great a rendition, but I really don't want to put much more into it. (BTW, the run was great :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That song reminds me of the first time I tried Badwater and didn't finish...I was lazy. Now go buy my healthy chips and stuff from The North Face.

-Dean Karnazes

Anonymous said...

And I remember the time I sat down at Western States just because I had gone temporarily blind. What a slacker.

I butched up though and crawled to a top 20 finish though. (it helps to have massive quads, and healthy chips!)

-Dean Karnazes

superdave524 said...

Yeah, I remember the dude with the patch he was a... wait. That was Lazy EYE. Nevermind.

Mr. Matt said...

Laz